These are the best chocolate brownies. They are delicious and can be modified as you like with white chocolate or walnuts. They are even delicious with raspberries! Just add in whatever your preference. I like to do half walnuts for me and half white chocolate chips for the kids:)
- 115g butter
- 180 dark chocolate, broken into chunks
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs at room temperature
- 115 brown sugar
- 115g self raising flour
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
Extra add ins (optional)
- 80g white chocolate chips
- 80g chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius fan forced
- Line a slice tray with baking paper
- Melt butter and chocolate slowly in a saucepan over the stove. Using a wooden spoon to stir constantly. Allow to cool slightly.
- Whisk the eggs and sugar together in a bowl. Add vanilla, mix until smooth.
- To the eggs and sugar mixture add the slightly cooled chocolate.
- Fold flour and cocoa powder into the bowl and when smooth add in the optional chocolate chips/walnuts.
- Pour mixture into slice tray.
- Bake around 25 minutes until just set and still slightly soft in the centre.
- Cool for 5 minutes and remove from the tin, cut in squares when cooled.
- Enjoy and try not to eat it all yourself! These are delicious warm or cooled:)