These white choc cranberry cookies are so yummy! The cranberry gives a nice alternative to the sweet white chocolate. The cookies are moist, chewy and just gorgeous!
This recipe for white choc cranberry cookies is adapted from my M&M Cookies and is very easy to modify. Just add whichever flavours you like 🙂
- 150g butter
- 250g plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 100g caster sugar
- 130g brown sugar
- 2 eggs (I used XL)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 100g white chocolate, chopped
- 75g dried cranberries
- 25g pepita and sunflower seeds
- Preheat oven to 190 DegC fan forced
- Melt butter and let it cool. In the meantime get your other ingredients ready.
- Line 2 pans with baking paper
- In a bowl mix together plain flour and baking soda.
- In the stand mixer bowl, add caster sugar, brown sugar, vanilla and cooled butter.
- Beat on speed 2 for a couple of minutes until well combined.
- Add egg and egg yolk to the mixer bowl and mix until combined.
- Add flour mixture to the mixer bowl and continue mixing until combined.
- Add chopped white chocolate, cranberries and seeds to the mixture and mix until combined.
- Shape heaped tablespoons of the mixture into balls and place on the pans, allowing room for some spreading.
- Bake for 9 minutes, until edges are light golden. Note cookies will continue to bake as they cool, so don’t leave them in too long!